Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Love, True Love

I love my family so much.  I show them that I do everyday, but Valentine's is an extra special day.  I started the morning off with pink heart pancakes with chocolate chips.  The kids were so excited, and they absolutely loved it. 




I made these cute little valentines for my littles.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  It took me a long time, but I finally jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon.  They have a lot of cool things to do!


I also made a valentine themed cake for my cake this month.  Strawberry cake with strawberries filling the layers.  


Here is the finished cake.  Not too bad.  The 6" cake is much more difficult for me to cover evenly. 
This one is the best so far.



I made a special steak dinner with twice baked potatoes, broccoli and cheese sauce.  Jeremiah came home bearing gifts for all.  The kids enjoyed their M&M sticker, stamper, dispensers, and I loved the box of cordial cherries.  So yummy.  They are lasting quite a while.  I don't think I am even half way through them.  












No comments:

Post a Comment