Occasionally, Jeremiah will have a day off during the week. This is a really special time for William and Wescott. With Jacob and Emma in school, they get to have a lot of daddy time. On one of these days, we surprised the little boys by taking them to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. They had so much fun. When they saw Chuck E. come around they were excited to get up and dance with him. They weren't too sure about a high five, but eventually did it. No pic though. They didn't want to get too close. LOL
After they were done eating they went with daddy up in the big crawling structure. I got a few shots of them in the various windows. I think their favorite part was the fact that Daddy was up there with them.
They enjoyed riding on all the toys and playing the games. They did pretty well, too!
Fun times. Memories made. I love my little boys!
Too cute. That pic of Jeremiah and wes, I thought I was looking at a pic of Jacob when he was little. :)
ReplyDelete