Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kinder Graduation

Emma's first year of school is over. My little pumpkin is growing up so fast!  The last day of school I walked over with the boys to attend. It was so fun to see her singing all the songs they had learned through the year. She did great. I loved watching how her face just lit up during the program. 
She was especially excited that she got to wear her fancy dress to school that day. 




The little boys were just so excited for Emma. I think Will was just glad that she was out for the summer, so he could spend all day with her. He loves her so much. 



Emma and Mrs. Barnum. Emma misses her teacher but is also excited for first grade. She already asks when school will start again. Emma had decided that she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. Will and Wes already play school with her frequently. 



1 comment: